Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What do you do?



Okay so I've been really eating g it lately like so depressed and stuff. It seems to be like I'm not all there anymore.

My mind just keeps over doing it like the other other other day I was crying over the two pounds I gained and I needed comfort so I called up my Guy friend and he told me that I was pretty fucked up.

That really hurt. I'm a freak enough already! the stupid white girl in my family I'm such a loser.

I keep putting myself down I don't know why but I just can't seem to find my peace these days.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

1 comment:

  1. Look on the bright side: I"m sure you can lose those two pounds very easily!

    and for that guy friend, It's not worth it, if he's going to stay mean and cruel things without being understanding, It's just not worth it....

    - Glitch. <3 x

    ReplyDelete