Friday, February 11, 2011

Mom says



I told my mom that I slipped back Into Ana and well she totally supported me I was like....wtf?

So she told as long as I eat something even once a week or fast on Smoothies she's gonna support me thru the whole thing. Even when I fast she says shell support me.

I couldn't believe it. I think its Because she saw how depressed and miserable I was when I got out of recovery and I was so fat. And she hates hearing people comment on me of how fat I got. So I think its a Pity support trip idk

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

2 comments:

  1. Lucky!! Stay strong baby Sis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id be happy ! That means no sneaking around, plus she can still keep a bit of an eye so that youre still safe.

    :)

    ReplyDelete