Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally down



So I'm down only about a pound. Which I'd still better then what I was but it just doesn't feel good enough for me. I dunno to anxious about things.

So I had a nice talk with one of my friends last night cried more then once but it was nice to bawl and get it out a bit.

I just hope I didn't stress my friend out. But I'm really glad I got em.

Umm I hardly got any sleep last night so I'm a real walking zombie right now. Maybe ill take a few sips of coffee later on.

My brother from calorado called me This morning to. He's actually my step brother and he's satyr older I've never met him before but he's really great calls me little sister and just love him loads.

So I hope today goes good for me and for all of you!!!!

Stay strong guys your the best!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment