Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fat lip



Well I woke up this morning with my lip three times as big as it shouldn't be.

I had to take out my piercing and try to ice pack it then took some allergy meds to help bring down the swelling. I just hope my piercing doesn't close on me. I'd be hella upset.

Oh and my Guy friend still hasn't talked to me what a jerk.

And I had some ice cream and a pastry. I'm still the same weight tho. I gotta stop eating I feel so bad.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

1 comment:

  1. Salt water rinse your lip! and brush your teeth A LOT and use listerine afterwards.

    Ive had my lip peirced for 6 years. and i also had the other siee done and right beside it doen but i tok those ones out :)

    anyways, as for boys, if they don't call you. fuck them. plain and simple. best thing my mother ever taught me. "Don't chase boys, let boys chase you".

    don't feel down on it. and dont worry about the bad eating, just remember tommorow is a new day and tyr to do other things to keep your self occupied.

    hope this helps

    xx

    ReplyDelete