Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sorry kittens



Sorry guys my uploader to YouTube is down for a bit but ill keep looking to see if they fix the broken link laters.

So I'm the same weight and its starting to freak me out. I'm really thinking about going back to Ana cuz she works and I Love her and I dunno. Eating stresses me out so much I'm like starting to get back into weighing myself every five minutes.

But I'm doing ballet stretches and its really keeping me focused and not over freaking out.

I really want to stop what I'm doing and go back to Ana but I'm so confused my body is hurting so bad.

Loosening bone mass and now being 5"0 instead of 5"2 freaked me out.

I'm trying. I just am soo confused.  FUCK!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

No comments:

Post a Comment