Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just dont feel right



I really don't feel right. I mean its Like I'm stressed out but not stressed out. I'm so anxious I want so many things and not little things like a new pair of shoes but I want MY OWN LIFE!

I'm gonna be 18 in June...and it feels like nothing has happened to me.

I never got to go to prom. I have not seen my friends in 5 years. I mean for a young person to be home all day and haven't really even gone out to the movies with your friends its really hard.

I just want to kick myself out of the nest Because it really feels like....my parents are too controlling!  And they use the situation of distance. Because I do live far away but....it just feels like well mostly my mom that I can't grow up!

Plus I want to leave so I can just control my life. Make my own money pay my own God damned bills. See who I want to see and if I want to fuck em I will.

But I also want to have the freedom of not worrying about my eating habits. I can fast and starve and Just be free of wondering eyes all by myself.!

FREEDOM! WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT???

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is wrong with freedom! :) Keep your chin up, girly. Phone up some of your friends, have a good chat - go out shopping, even if it's with yourself, ad buy yourself something nice. Remember. Life is short - live and let live! <3

    ReplyDelete