Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Orgy veggie soup!!!



So Im making some veggie soup. I'm only making it as a distraction but Im gonna make you all wet by describing what I got in it.

Garlic/Ginger

Basil and Rosemary with black pepper and soy sauce for flavor.

(Just in case y'all wanna make some orgasm veggie soup as well)

Onions celery tomatoes and cabbage. Now I suggest olive oil to brown your veggies and herbs in.

When there pretty brown add about 1/3 cup of your soy sauce. Let it simmer. This will bring out the flavor so damned much that You don't need salt.

Now dice up some tomatoes and add that in let it work its way till its soft.

Now I always use veggie broth but today I went for some mushroom broth. I never add the whole can just half to let it reduce and your veggies wont stick.

Add in some stewed tomatoes the sauce that it comes in makes it thick and tasty.

(This takes time to make but it sure as hell is worth it.)

When it comes to a robust simmer add in your cabbage and the rest of your broth. Take a little taste to see if you need more soy sauce or whatever the hell you think needs more.

I ALWAYS let it sit and boil for hours till its more like a broth then a swimming soup.

Serve and enjoy the veggie orgasm.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment