Monday, February 14, 2011

Second day



Well a fave thigh work out of mine is the sumo sqwat.

So what your gonna do is get into a ballet real position toes faced out and legs bent till you low enough that your thighs make a even streight line. I-----I keep your stomach sucked in and tight hold the position for twenty five seconds then slowly bounce up and down. Like your sitting on a beach ball with your legs spread Then your gonna start standing up then sqwating back down. Do that about 20 times in a row holding the position and bouncing your thighs after every cycle. You'll feel it believe me.

It tones your inner thighs and but really really well. I do this everyday throughout the day so far my Max count for each cycle I have done is 450 everyday.

You don't half to do it as intense as I do but this has helped me slim my thighs very very well. I went from a size 7 jeans to a 3 in about five months doing this exercise and I do have a leg gap. Not as big as from being a size 0 in previous years but its getting there.

Please take cautions In all your workouts. If you can't do it don't do it.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

No comments:

Post a Comment