Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Self distruction



So my mom asked me to share some of her food I hardly ate any of it so just so be safe I weighed....up 3 lbs.

Immidately I freaked went into purge mode hardly got anything up freaked more!!! Exercised so hard and intense that I had to drag myself in the shower and turn on cold water to keep me from fainting. Dragged myself back in my room and purged up water now I'm so low...that I'm cutting up my arms.

I just don't understand it.

I even to a lax and a diet pill. I'm freaking out I'm freaking out so bad.

I feel so bad. I was so sure that I hardly ate anything but I did have a lot of liquids which just freak me out.

I let myself downn and let my big sister down too.

How the hell did This happen.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment