Wednesday, February 9, 2011

....am i glass



Just hear me out

I mean I just don't understand myself anymore.

I had once described myself to a friend as a piece of glass. There but not really there. You can touch me you can see right through me. Strong to a point but very fragile easily broken. Shattered into a million pieces and my purpose In life is to find those pieces and put myself back together. The pieces are sharp and I am bound to cut myself every so often.

But do I really hide anything from how you see me?

Or is just because I am not what you could change me into?

Can you change glass? You can mold it reshape it even. Turn it into amazing shiny things. But all it is is glass??? It will always be glass.

Shape me in what you will. But thru me thru my lies and smiles and trying to reflect everything you want me to be. I will always be glass. And I will always be picking up the small pieces till I am whole but I will always be me...

How could you say that I am not the person you thought I was?

Change me get mad at me. But always wonder why I have never asked anything of you...Because I love you just the way you are...

I just wish you could do the same for me.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment