Monday, February 7, 2011

Tension



Well I took glitches advise called up my crazy friend I call him my ninja Kitty. And we laughed soo hard I sware that i might have had a accident a few times.

But that cheered me up to a point....just Because the Guy likes me and I think of him like a really close friend that we can make fun of sex with.

Plus I'm crushing on my Guy friend the one that's kinda giving me problems but he's not around enough to figure out if there really problems.

I always told myself if your gonna be with someone why not be With your best friend? But I tired that once and it ended really bad. As in no friend and hating each other. So I think there might be a difference in best friend and boy friend or girl friend.

It feels awkward when he tells me he loves me cuz...its hard to Staying back cuz I'm just not that into him. I'm into someone. Else which I hope is not a fucking mistake cuz...losing my fiancée was bad enough already to another girl.

So trust is a slippery slope for me. I mean okay I gotta stop that's a story for some other time. Ha

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment