Thursday, January 20, 2011

Something is up.



Well I was doing so great until. My dad said something like this:

"I've been noticing your loosing weight. Your not doing anything that will put you back in the hospital are you?"

It was just the way he said it and the sound in his voice.

And out of pure reaction and fear I grabbed some chocolates and started eating. My Ana demons freaking out. But I just knew he knows something is up.

Then he started offering me chips. I didn't want to refuse. (But I sure wanted to cry right in frontcof him. While he watched me eat and offered more)

I was about to escape and purge when he said:

"Uh-uh stay in the living room."

Me:"I need to get my phone charger." Excuse

"No"

So right about there I'm texting everyone and freaking out.

But I couldn't believe it, it was like he knew I was going to purge and was stopping me by trapping me with time. (Smart bastard)

So I freaked out downed three diet pills and started a massive cardio work out.

I started at 5:42p.m. non stop jumping jacks sqwats crunches stretches running in place push ups leg lifts and ended at about 8:26 p.m.

It was a great work out. I drank water and watered down juice for the sugars.

I just hope I'm still at my low weight tomorrow.

I'm dead scared.

But I maybe a sacrifice today will keep the eyes off me tomorrow and for days to come.

I'm on the ultimate fast again tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Pro-ana.

Stay strong. Move on!!!!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment