Saturday, January 29, 2011

Promise me.



Gosh damn. I hate when I make promises specially When it has Do do with this...I always use to pride myself on how well I can keep a promise. But this promise is like twisting my arm and force feeding me. I just don't know.

I go by rules in my life. And when those rules are challenged Its hard for me to adjust.

Mostly it just makes me angry or hurt. Its Like its bending a price of rubber. Bend it all you want but it will flex itself back to its original formation...even with stress and pressure applied to it.

You can punish me. I'm just not so sure if a promise like this could change me. Or maybe I don't want it to.

Weighed I'm still the same weight. And I'm stressing over the fact I'm going to grandmas tomorrow she's gonna force feed me with her love and cookies.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment