Monday, January 17, 2011

Gain 1



Damn it so I had a utter fail yesterday not only did I eat that wrap and chips but agencies came home I ate a damned bowl of soup. I have now gained one pound.

Blah. I'm not as upset but I am upset enough to imagine grabbing the kitchen knife and cutting off all my fat. Okay scratch that I am VERY upset.

I was so sure yesterday that I could be strong. Thinking that if I could just control this one thing I could control everything. But I lost my concentration and control. So hopefully today I am going to fast. And fast as in. No diet soda no coffee no juice no soy milk. But plain old fashioned water. A water fast for me today.

I've done this before many times. It always seems the best. Plus I hear cold water helps shrink your tummy.

The only thing is tho is I got to not binge on it. Its going to hurt a lot today but punishment for perfection might be worth it.

I really want to get back Down to the weight I was before recovery. I was happy....I just didn't know whencto stop.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment