Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Guilt



Guilt:

I hate guilt. I dwell so much on the past that guilt just...brakes me. Drives me into a streight jacket. If I'm perfect. Ill no longer feel guilty about the past.

They say nobody is perfect. But they should really say 'perfect- depends on how perfect you make yourself'

Sometimes its also how perfect you feel...the individual.

Like when people tell me. "Your so pretty how can You not see how pretty you are?" Its simple. I don't see it. I don't feel it. When I see it ill feel it. Its something that a person has to see...and feel in order to make it real.

Come clean with the demons...

You remember to much of your past...

Revenge me thin!!!!!!!!!

Stay strong. Move on.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment