Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I want to help you



So yesterday my new Guy friend somehow talked me into eating at least something. He pried it out of me the night before about my e.d. and now he wants to help me. I just don't know if he can or if I want him to.

The damage: 5 spoons of ice cream 4 slices of cucumber with light ranch dip. And some diet coke.

He's of good heart and he wants to help but...its something in me that can't come to some conclusion if help would Really help. I dunno.

I support Ana and it is my life. I'm pro-ana and somehow I can't change what I believe in.

And the facts are I am going to die from Ana. That will aventually kill me and I don't care.

Its confussing me.

I meet someone strong and driven. Just as strong minded and willed as I am. But we both are on one giant cliff. He's climbing up while I'm jumping off hoping that ill be thin enough to fly...

Stay strong move on. Reason vs. Reality. Who wins? Body or mind?

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment