Thursday, January 20, 2011

Have i lost my faith?



...a odd question that much I am sure of but it is indeed a question that has been bothering me now for months.

I remember I use to pray all the time. But recently I can honestly say I haven't had the stomach for it.

(I prayed and prayed for someone I desperately loved...but my prayers weren't answered. And if they were it cost me the worst heart ache and shame anyone could ever go through)

But still I wonder have I lost my faith? Or am I too different now to allow myself to just go to the old me?

(Shy blushing old me? Who believed in fairy tales and romantic love stories? And that if I could be faithful so could others?)

Nice people finish last. My prayers? Or are they just wishes?

I don't pray to be things. I pray for others...but somehow I found myself to selfish of a person to even do that.

The question is still here: have I lost my faith? Or do I just need a miracle to revive it again?

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment