Wednesday, January 19, 2011

12 p.m.



Wow snow on the mountains in Paradise. Geeze no wonder my toes are frozen solid.

Well so far I've started a pot of corn chowder for my parents tho. I'm very looking forward to staying strong today. I really want this. Now I have something to look forward to. I really don't want to let myself down.

I had a few sips of orange juice. The sugar calcium and vitamins will give me a boost even if its just a few sips.

I hope that my leg gap gets bigger. I hope that I can feel my hip bones again. I hope that my back bones will show when I bend over. I hope that I can count all my ribs. I hope for perfection. I need perfection.

All I want to be is perfect.

Stay strong. Stay beautiful. Move on.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment