Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gone with the wind



" I want to make anyone who's ever been mean to me pea green with envy" scarlet O'Hara gone with the wind...

"Let them eat cake" marie Antoinette ( I think she was a secret bulimic )

So yesterday when I went out. I couldn't stop study the people around me. Especially skinny people. In the food court I kept observing how much people would eat. Disgusted at those who ate too much and showed it. I envied those who were thin and ate just as much. I was ashamed to eat myself.

I kept playing with my spoon leaning back in my seat. Maybe showing my depression a little to openly drawing attention from my parents. ( God I wish they would just not see it not notice it)

And the little that I ate made my head spin.

I forgot I had a few more bites of a spring roll later on that evaning.

I hope that I don't gain. I hope many things.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment