Friday, January 14, 2011

Doctors office



I really hate doctors and doctors offices.

You never can seem to come out with good news and always be told bad news. That or you go in moral come out sick. The nurses are in shitty moods and they get to take it out on you with needles. Never seems to go so well.

At least this visit isn't for me. I just hope the news isn't bad.

I'm thinking about buying me some coffee from he little shop outside the docs office. Just not sure if I want to pay a arm and a leg for it. Going strong. Hopefully I wont faint later. Ha

I better not jinx myself.

But I herd the parents want Mexican food for late lunch. I fucking hate Mexican food. To much cards to much calories beans Ewh. And meat double Ewh. And lots of cheeses yuck makes me want to purge now .

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment