Friday, January 28, 2011

Im smarter then what i feel



"Because! Its how my brain is wired!!"

"No its not. Its how you turned your thinking into...people are born with brains with natural instincts saying survive no matter what, you over time started to change your natural way of thinking. You need to change it back, or you will die, not to be able to have kids and your life will not be what it could have been."

How? How can I make someone who doesn't understand, understand what it is. What I am? How I see the world. How I live even if its not living...but yet it completes me??? It is me and I am who I am. How could you make a blind man see? How could you turn a red rose white??? How could I not be me?

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment