Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brown paper bag!!



Okay this was wieeeeeeerd. I was walking on the bored walk coming back with food for my mom and her coworker. So I was juggleing some paper bags trying not to eat sand while walking.

Then this Guy (pretty cute I might add) just like randomly screams at me. "Hey!! Paper bags! Come here."

And I was like wtf?

So I'm like "what? Why?"

And he kept telling me come here. And I was like no.

Then he kept telling me to come finally he said " why? Are you scared"

And under my breath I was like " I am now" LOL

But he wouldn't let up. I do not know why?!!!!

I mean damn if you want my number that bad don't yell at me! Chase me down and kindly ask for it. Gr.

Boys...

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment