Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vogue against.



Okay so I was just clicking thru some Google pages yaddayaddayadda and I came up on Vogue against pro-anorexic websites and for some reason that made me mad.

Why did it make miss softy really mad you wonder??

Well I Really don't think a company that does modeling and fashion and is a public producer should involve themselves with a private matter. Like they say never talk politics or religion with the people you work with Because you never know who your going to offend?

I deleted my account and subscription to Vogue not to long ago Because I thought it was a fashion magazine not a political magazine.

I'm very plain on how I see things. I believe in the saying "keep your opinions to yourself" but I do speak my mind every so often.

It just gets under my skin about the Vogue situation tho. Your setting a image a fashion trend so that others can follow. But why pick on how people feel or set there lives on it. That's like being a raciest and supporting it....idk hell idk if I should even post this but it is my blog and I feel strongly enough to share This with....whoever the hell wants to read it yeah LOL okay well ill try to get more thinspo your way.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363

1 comment:

  1. that is retarded that they would say that, especially since they're a fashion magazine with tons of pictures of models who are very skinny and who probably have eating disorders. Its a little hypocritical of them in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete