Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fight!



Well me and my dad had a agrument slash fight slash discussion today about me leaving....and getting out more. I think that it was stupid. I've been bottled up n a house for six years baby sitting him and he gets all nuts for me saying (spitballing) that what if I wanted to sleep over my friends house for a few days after I turn 18. And I told him I hate staying home I haven't seen my friends is 7 years gone out to any parties...ever and now that I can...I'm being bashed to my right. I help pay bills I clean the house I cook the dinners. Now I want to go to work again stay out at night sleep with my fiance and if I want to Fuck him for three days streight then I will!

He ran away when he was 13 don't you think he would see some things my way.

And you know what he told me?? "So what we took care of you for 18 years now your gonna tell us Fuck you and just up and leave us and use us."

I was like...WHAT???!!! THE FUCK? WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM???!!!!!

Its like the only way I can leave this place is by blowing my brains into the next life and live it peacefully there.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment