Saturday, May 14, 2011

Obsessed



Okay I'm obsessed with Louis Vuitton....why idk but I just half to have one. Idk why but As soon as I get on my feetvget a few things sorted out and a few things paid off and back into running I think ill be on my way to treating myself to something That would be nice.

Or better yet. I wish someone would spoil me the bag. I never received a gift from someone before and to me that would be just really really great. A gift. From who idk. Should I be excited about it no Because most likely it will never happen and most likely it will positively never ever happen.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363

No comments:

Post a Comment