Tuesday, May 10, 2011

School



I saw some old classmates from high school today. Fresh made me want to strip to my bra and steal there bfs. Lol but I'm not like That. It was nice to feel a little bit more secure about myself. I mean the last time I saw them I was fatter and more quiet and always looked at the ground this time I could look them streight in the eye and say "what are you looking at." I'm not back to perfection yet but the next time when I am...I am going to strip and steal there bfs. They changed my life....and not for the better. Kills a person to be belittled and bullied especially when you know you did nothing wrong but be he new kid and a little bit different .

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363

No comments:

Post a Comment