Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coffee



Okay okay my sugar coated peeps I can't live without coffee and this fast will just half to continue in coffee. I'm sorry. But coffee....is life!

I'm gonna restrict the coffee intake to one cup a day or Even half a cup just simply because I put a lot of cream in it. You can do what you want but that's what I'm going to do.





But anyways yes I went to dinner last night it was a special occasion my Nana from the other island came over so we took her out. I did not have a main course I Actually used a side order as my main course which was umm escargot smallest thing on the menu with garlic bread. I weighed when I got home I was only up a pound and a half. Currently this morning I'm still what I was last night but hopefully I can loose it Yay.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment