Thursday, May 12, 2011

Because its near



Well I didn't have my smokes yesterday I was disturbed in saving a baby bird from my cat which died in its sleep anyway boo. Well I named him/her Gucci but R.I.P Gucci. 

Well same weight pisses me off bit the lady days are soon I can feel like in my lower gut so another I can't really have any control over even tho birth control is suppose to help with that but I.d.k

So starve and fast is on my plate for awhile. Hoping for about a week. And today is my parents anneversary So yay them they been married longer then I've been alive hha which mean they had me late! Oooh and before I forget.

Sense summer is near ill be doing like a summer thinspo for as long as I can bikinis and a little bit of summer fashion so I hope you guys enjoy!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363

No comments:

Post a Comment