Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cheers



Ugh. Well what can I bitch about today. Well I had a milkshake today and purged it up yay me.

I'm gonna bitch about my parents and phone bill and money. Like do the whole teenage thing. """ the only thing I have love and cherish is my phone why in the fucking world wont they listen to my wise words and save money by getting more minutes instead of me going over the minutes all the time. Look they pulled me out of school I have no friends and I want to talk to them so tuff shit.""" I got streight @s for all my freaking life I went and worked my ass off and gave them everything but twenty dollars out of my paycheck. I left work so they could do what they want and Still gave them my money cuz my dad made a rumbaed move. In short terms....they owe me. And I'm gonna be a cunt about it. Yay me Softy is on a war path

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363

No comments:

Post a Comment