Sunday, May 22, 2011

Same



Well I'm the same weight as yesterday had me a little run in and I didn't do so good. But I'm happy now that my phone bill is taken care of so happy I think ill drunk another glass of salt water today ^__^ its harder to chug when you think about it just as a little tip for those who decided to join my fast.

And hey if you did join and are still going strong on it leave a comment id love how y'all are doing and if its working well for yeah.

Love you guys Muuuwahh

And oh I absolutely adore that girls body Omg.

Its really just so perfect to me. Well of I keep this fast up maybe ill looking as her.

Damn I spilled my salt water Haha

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment