Thursday, May 19, 2011

On the couch



I'm on the couch trying to sleep off the hunger. Blah I hate the hunger why wont it just go away. Cuz I don't like it. Damned thing. Well being that this fast seems to Actually work.

I'm thinking about a little reward for myself my goal weight is just ahead. And I'm not sure how to celebrate it. And hell fucking no if I'm gonna buy a cake or get a pizza.

Bag? Wallet? Belly button piercing? Tattoo?

Well Actually I was thinking about a tattoo. My favorite song in the whole wide world is "world in flames" by in this moment. If you ever called me LOL that's my ring back tone. I was thinking about getting the lyrics tattooed on me somewhere.

Food for thought I might be better off getting my belly piercing done..

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment