Thursday, June 2, 2011

Self tanning review



Okay guys I'm just doing.g a review on some self tanning stuff I use. I'm not doing this for any companies blah blah blah I just want to share what I use what I've tried ans how they work so forth.




Okay

Physicians fomula sun sheild sunless tanning lotion SPF20. And it builds a tan. Its like a sunscreen it smells like a sunscreen and it goes on white then darkens you add more if you want to look darker.

I find that this is a okay product. Its really liquidy and if your looking to get really dark the first time around its...not the best. But if you want to look like one shade darker and enjoy the smell of sunblock then this is for you. But I mist find it really messy.

(I'm in-between light and a medium skin tone. But I stay in doors to bleach myself whiter cuz that's the look I use to go for now I'm darkening up)

Next

Loreal sublime bronze tinted self tanning lotion in deep natural tan.

?I love it love it love it. Goes on dark stays dark and has little shimmers in it. Makes you really really glow. It has a soap like smell. Only thing is this will turn your hands the weirdest color on the planet but scrub hard enough for a few days and it will come off.

But so far that's a winner for me its thick and it stays on really nice. But of course when it fades it makes you look a little strange.

Today I'm trying a spray on tan I just put it on its by banana boat and well ill tell you guys all about it later so yeah. :))

AND JUST A TIP IF YOU DO WANT TO SELF TAN. PLEASE WASH YOUR SKIN OF DIRT BECAUSE IF YOU DONT WASH IT GOOD YOU GO INTO THE SHOWER AND IT WILL JUST COME OFF AND LOOK GROSS ON YOUR SKIN. ALSO SHAVE!!!! ITS EASIER TO APPLY AND LOOKS RIGHT AND MORE SMOOTH IF YOU SHAVE THE RIGHT AREAS THAT NEED TO BE SHAVED

Okay have fun tanning guys c:

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment