Tuesday, June 7, 2011

23 days left



Well I applied at another job. I really enjoy working. I noticed that if I'm not working I really have a screwed up time trying to fall asleep and Shit. Which bothers me a lot actually and I absolutely hate that. Plus I just like working for money. I really want to go to school so its hard for me to do that especially now that the cosmotology school on My island is closing. Which means ill half to go to a different school or the mainland. So I decided if I half to move to go to school I'm going to save up for the best school that I can get my hands on. And that does take money.

but time and hard work it might pay off and I'm positive that if I do it right the first time it might benifit me later on down the road. =]]

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment