Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ex boytoy



Omg!!! Not what I needed today. Especially at this early in the morning. Okay so like at 12 a.m. my time I get a call. From who the last guy that broke my heart and made me feel like a low down dirty freaking dog!!!! And he starts talking about all this stuff and me and him being together. -.- well I think I got it thru his skull to basically go kiss my ass. I mean dude! He didn't ask if I was seeing anyone. He treated me like a Fucking who're freak and then out of the clear blue hes setting up my life with him. Um yeah not cool.

Should I tell the finace?  I'm not to sure. I'm thinking not because all he would do is freak out. And I'm thinking yes because I don't keep secrets from him and stuffs...and I love him so yeah idk. I don't want to cause a problem with a situation that's just been solved.

But anyways 22 days left I can't sleep I've been up for 24hrs and when I did fall asleep a phone call woke me up only to give me high blood pressure a splitting head ache worse case of heart burn and a pissed off and kinda pity mood.

But hopefully that's doesn't affect my day and the course of my weightloss. Geese I love the drama...Eh not really.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment