Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Great skin



Okay ever we sense I had gainer weight my skin has a million times more stretchmarks and its all over my tummy by my belly button. I've tried a lot of things to get rid of them. Does anyone have anyone have any secrets to getting rid of them??

XOxoxox

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

2 comments:

  1. Use a thick lotion or cream with vitamins A (might be called retinol), C and E in it several times a day. Rubbing/massaging it in really well might help. Take a vitamin with A, C, and E. Maybe even one specifically for hair, skin and nails or just for skin depending on what you can find. And You'll have to let them kind of fade. There's Mederma stretch mark something or other but I don't know that it would really work. There's other stretch mark products that you can buy but they can get expensive and I don't know that they would work. You can also try gently exfoliating with something like a salicylic acid face wash (nothing too harsh) a couple times a week before you moisturize. And stay hydrated because that will keep your skin more stretchy so it can stretch more without creating stretch marks. The worse your stretch marks are the harder they will be to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ thanks a bunch I'm gonna look into that

    ReplyDelete