Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ate



Well I started my lady time of the month. Omg. Chocolate, biscotti, sausage horrible day.

Bloated as Shit. Not to good when you have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I need to go and try on clothes later for my interview and I know I'm at least two sizes bloated. Grrr! !!!!

But I guess that gives me a reason to buy everything a size smaller Lol. And did I say shoes??  I love shoes.

But I noticed I'm starting to stray away from my little scene look. I don't want to but if I want a good job ill half to make some sacrifices. Boo me.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment