Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reliable



Okay I just figured out I can't rely on people for a Shit. I knew there was a reason why I stopped getting excited about things. Blah god

So I'm kinda in a depressed mood. I get like this on my birthday and the closer I get to my birthday. Which is kind of sad.

But I tried to sleep it off really didn't work. Talked with the fiance laughed and just talked about stupid stuff which helped a bit but now I'm going back down that drain. Again.

And gaining those three pounds didn't help me much as well. But idk.

I think its mostly because my interview the boss lady told me that I was gonna hopefully get a fall for a second interview yesterday and well no call so my anxiety drama is coming onto me and I was really really hoping that I would get this job like really.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment