Monday, June 6, 2011

Hmm



Well anyway today I had eaten a tiny itty bitty coffee cupcake. I know that made it to my tummy.

But what I did purge was half a sandwitch and a handfull of chips.

I also got this dieters tea to help go with my fast. So when I remember ill grab the box and share the brand with you guys. The first time I took it it really made me use the bathroom at night.

I took it around dinner time so yeah.

And well other then my purging spree and my new scale not working I think I'm fucked :-) but I got a lot of days left. If I'm good then maybe ill have a really nice happy 18th birthday.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment