Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lancome Bright Expert



Here's just something I've been using on my face now for nearly a month. Its a brightening syrum for your skin helps brighten red spots and sun damage like freakles. So far I have seen results. My skin is a light/medium creamy colour. Its been turning a yellowish colour do to my lack of vitamins but this really helps perk it up for me. You put it on once in the morning and once before you go to bed. I find it works well when you scrub your face before with a pore cleanser that has micro beads in it. It really allows the product to sink in. I bought the smaller tube. It comes in this dark blue tube. It was about....50-66$ dollars. Good investment. Works so long as you stay faithful to it.

1-10 rating I give it about 8 1/2 . Its really nice. Its like a white creamy liquid.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment