Saturday, March 19, 2011

Teeth



So I have a dentist appointment on April 12. I'm trying to not think about how screwed up my teeth have been from purging. But its starting to get to me. I know I know kind of weird to have nightmares about mY teeth. But I have this odd fear of my teeth falling out. Oh gosh it just scares the shit out of me. I use to grind my teeth at night until finally I cracked a tooth. I was so upset that I ripped a tlbath towel in half and had a nervous brake down just because I cracked a tooth.

Right now I'm not so worried if my dentist is gonna figure out if I purge or not. I'm sure he has seen worse teeth. I just don't want my teeth falling out of my head. That would devistate me.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

No comments:

Post a Comment