Friday, March 4, 2011

I do care



I'm so upset one of my friends last night went into the Omg gonna kill myself over a boy mode. I'm freaking out!

I mean Why kill yourself over someone as retarded and screwed in the head as a Guy you broke up with a million times!!!! Fuck!

I tried it but over other reasons. I killed my baby I starved it to death and that burdens me every fucking day! I tried to end my life after That happened and a few times before!!!!!! It was never really over a stupid boy. Maybe when I was molested at school yea that involved a boy and yea I tried to kill myself. But that was a trauma. Or how bout the fact when I use to get beaten up by my friend. That was physical pain!

But a Guy who is retarded....I Just don't know. Its none of my business I Just can't be apart of it its not me.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

No comments:

Post a Comment