Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sad



I'm having a sad sad week. Starting my little gift for the month. Stressing cuz I don't have enough money to pay the phone bill and the bf is freaking mad about that. He thinks I'm avoiding but I'm not I just don't have money to pay my phone bill ;( pisses me off. But it actually makes me more sad.

I really feel like Crap. Going through that faze where I keep repeating "you don't deserve happiness your lazy gotta do more more more more." Even if I already know I do a lot I just feel like I'm not doing enough. Damn you taxes! Damn you tax Guy who misquoted me and was off by 3,000$ and still charging me extra asshole! That was your mistake! I saved up for what you originally quoted me jerk!

Okay I'm calm.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment