Monday, March 7, 2011

Taxes



Oh shit. Seems like taxes this year is gonna leave me and my family out on the street. My dad is crippled I can't work do to the benifits that were suppose to get thru him. My mom is working. I'm so scared right now. I have been giving everything to my parents so we could live...and everything is not enough. We try so hard so very very hard to be just normal Americans. Were patriots my father was a marine we bled for This country both in blood and paitents and money and in faith. Yet now we just can't seem to live the American dream. Why? We pay our taxes we pay our bills now its coming back around to where we will have nothing Because everything is just getting out of hand. Even our own funerals would bankrupt us.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

No comments:

Post a Comment