Thursday, March 3, 2011

Suckered in fawk



Crap. I hate getting suckered in to do stuff. Today was suppose to be my day at the gym instead I get suckered in to doing work at my moms hotel that I wont even get paid for.

I mean I have and had the option of saying no. But my mom gave me the whole shpeal about how there's no one in sales and they need help blah blah blah. I mean I'm tight with money. My dad is taking all my checks and I want a job desperately its Just I have my own bills to pay to. Think the gym owner is gonna give me a membership free for my good looks and charm. NO. and my mom was all like are you mad???

Hello what the hell does she think. I didn't answer her tho. And this Sunday is my dads birthday so she already bugged me to do whatever the hell it is he wants to do.

Grr and my dad was all like have I ever denied you anything. I wanted to say 'yeah how bout a life happiness and joy' 

So as you can imagine I'm in a pissed off mood.

Parents tell me you better make use of all that money were paying for to go to the gym. Which is my money! Then when I want to make use for it I can't fucking shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I'm gonna have one or my spazzy twitching meltdowns God fucking damnit. Thank God there is a bathroom and I can cool off in!!!!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
place-the-glass-in-your-palm-and-realize-that-you-can-see-me

No comments:

Post a Comment