Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fuck you bitch



Okay I'm gonna rant about that bitch that stole my pictures! And she turned out to be a childhood friend!!! God do you know how that hurt me!!! How I found out???? One of the guys she was conning turned out to be a coworkers friend and one day he was all like oh so you know blah blah. She used her name! ( I know I upload a lot of pics on photobucket and stuff Which I stopped because of this. Maybe it wouldn't hurt as much if like the chick didn't turn out to be a fucking friend!!!) And he was like I'm dating her! And I was fucking already engaged and underaged to my ex!!! So I was like WTF??!?!?!?!! and the only reason how I confirmed it was her was because she took a picture of me in her bedroom when I had my blue hair. There was this peice of paper on the wall that she moved into the background its her room so I didn't think anything of it. Until I found out it was a fucking fake ass proof sign on that fakeass MySpace that he picked up that fatty at.

Anywho to make a long story short. I have yet to confront her. But she knows That I know to a point...she invited me to her graduation in may....I was thinking about going and fucking up her face! Or better yet she wants to be me??? I'm gonna do myself a favor and get hella skinny and dress like a total skank!  Fucking bitch!

I'm just a little pissed cuz she said she got herself a bf and I'm just freaking she did the same thing and suckered this poor marine in. Personally she is the most miserable person I ever met. She was born with a frown on her face. I was always nice to her. She only talks to me when she wants something and now I want my revenge for everything! For the day she cut my hair and pushed me off the swing. Little Softy is gonna get her revenge!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment