Friday, April 22, 2011

Just thinking



You know I was just thinking. Why is it when a girl doesnt eat everyone thinks OMG she must be starving herself and she must be this she must be That that's just so unhealthy. But when a Guy doesn't eat they just shrug and go 'oh okay'  

I must be missing something right? Like why the change towards them. Is it the media always covering on girls or is it in our minds to let the guys so what ever they want. I mean yeah they do studies about us women and our weight issues. But guys are just as shallow. You think that a Guy goes to the gym to pump iron for his health? Hell no he's pumping iron to work the muscles in his hands so he can grab good ass. Its attraction. So why do you gotta focus on us women? Idk maybe its just the left over p.m.s.



SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

2 comments:

  1. lol I always found this a bit funny x)
    cos I have friends that are naturally on the skinny side, but they eat so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is because the media does not focus enough on guys, honestly.
    If the media took the time to focus as much on guys as they do on girls, everyone would treat them the same way they treat us, I am sure of it!
    I hope you are having a good day!
    Hang in there and stay strong, love! <3

    ReplyDelete