Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fatass bleh



Well as you can imagine I was going strong yesterday not a thing till. I lost all sense of reality. Hinged and fluxes three pounds. Fml I couldn't believe It and my throat was swollen from purging the day before. I was to scared to weigh.

But today I am punishing myself a whole day at the gym working my fatty self. I can't stand it anymore. I took out my chocolate that I had hidden in my room and put it in the fridge so everyone else could eat it. I'm to fat to much of a failure I can't allow this. Pain and glory both will get me what I want so long as I stay on track. I'm just so ugly.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

1 comment:

  1. baby sis <3 you are not ugly
    burn those cals
    your doing great!!!
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete