Thursday, April 28, 2011

Black or white



Ooh its such a big thing!!!! I can't decide if I want to keep the thought of doing my hair white or do it black.

The benifits of

white:  being that its to the lightest color around I can do pretty much anything with it such as dye it pink or green. BUT the only problem is is every so often I will half to do a regrowth which takes money and time to add in to a busy schedual.

Black: dark enough to not need regrowth treatments complaments my gold eyes and looks good emo/scene BUT to get it light to put in my favorite colors takes time relighting it and letting it fade. Plus I already had it black several times which makes me get tired of it fast. And a lot of scene girls do the black hair look....and uughhhhh I'm tired of it.

So what do you think?

Plus I have time to think about it. I'm letting my hair rest and grow longer before I make the big change on my hair.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363

No comments:

Post a Comment