Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Damn HELP ME GUYS



My tail bone isn't healing that quick I hate looking like a old lady gripping her arm rests and pushing herself slowly out of her chair bleeeeehhhh. But anyway that's not what I'm worried about.....

Then of course my tummy is having stress issues....again. acid tummy blood in my urine and stool. Gassy bloating spitting up blood. Ulster is back.... I had it before when I was in school then my parents took me out along with the fact I was put in other places to gain weight. This was when I was my highest stress levels and I can feel it. But at least this time I know the symptoms and can catch it.

But its still a hard thing to deal with. I know eating helps creamy things like chocolate mostly. And carbs like breads.

Anywho I know You guys can't give Me a happy pill. And I know most of you guys might say go to the docs. But....if anyone had the same thing as me. Was there anything special that you used to help ease the acid and the runs? I tried peptobismol and stuff but I was Just curious if you had home remadies that might you know ease the pain while I mend myself back together..????

Thankies guys I love you!!!

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle

1 comment:

  1. while I havn't had your situation, I would usually just drink plain hot water to it may help flush your system--and we are actually the same weight if you are still 105 ;D I'm trying to get down to 88-92 and I usually do a fruit diet and drink lots a soup as appose to eating a regular full meal
    well anyways, I hope you feel better soon ; o ;

    ReplyDelete