Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not happening



Soo. Ever sense I gotten my job my life has taken a tumble. Not really into my guy anymore but I still love him which keeps me confused. My job isn't the fairy-tale I wanted it to be. Finance in my household has taken a dive which means me ever getting out of here will take longer. I haven't been eating but it just depends my stress level is so high right now that....everything is staying right where I'm at. The only thing I feel that loves me right now is my cat. Everything changed. And I'm out of cigarettes nice. Ha can I stay strong with odds like this????????.

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment